Every time one of your customers get confused it costs you money, and if they’re getting confused it’s likely plenty of others are too.
With a free simplicity review, I’ll do a thorough examination to find the causes of confusion, and suggest some ways you can save time and money treating the symptoms.
Here’s how a simplicity review works in three simple steps – well, they’d have to be really:
- Send me the information you think could be made easier to understand: also send any other information you think might be relevant.
- I’ll get my red pen out and start scribbling: from my scribblings I’ll create you a review document, which could be one of several things:
- a written report
- a copy of the original document with notes on it
- an example or two to illustrate how the original information could be made simpler (just so you know, I keep the copyright to these unless you want to make it into a proper project).
- Decide what you want to do next: as you’d expect, I’ll also include an idea of costs to carry out the work I’ve talked about. It’s up to you what you want to do with it.